See the latest your Shop Management software has to offer!
Customer responsibilities in upgrade process
- A customer must make the request to upgrade to Manager SE from Manager. Mitchell 1 is not automatically shipping upgrade discs to customers at this time.
- Before submitting a request to upgrade using the form on this website, a customer should run the system check available on this website. This system check needs to be run on each computer which will run Manager SE. The customer should not attempt to install Manager SE on computers that don’t meet minimum system requirements as the program will not run properly in that case.
- The customer must recognize that this is a significant software upgrade/installation that may take some time to perform. It is much more involved than the Winners Circle updates for Manager that the customer may be familiar with installing.
- There are a number of settings that cannot be converted during the installation process due to design differences between the two systems. The customer will have to configure these settings after conversion. These are: setup of user profiles/security, selection of printers for each workstation, and selection of end-of-day reports to be printed.
- Many shop configuration settings are transferred, however, after installation the customer needs to review the Setup areas of Manager SE, including Shop Data, Standard Tables, and Standard Descriptions to ensure the product is configured as expected.
- The upgrade process is straightforward when the provided instructions are followed, and customers should be able to perform this process unassisted. However, if technical issues do arise they are likely to require the expertise of Mitchell 1’s specialized technical support staff rather than the local field sales representative. The customer must be willing to work with Mitchell 1’s technical support staff who can provide assistance over the phone and by remotely accessing the customer’s computer through the internet.
- Manager SE includes connectivity with many new catalogs. These catalogs require setup that involves the cooperative effort of the customer and the catalog provider/parts partner. Mitchell 1 tech support can assist the customer in the setup of the catalogs once the necessary credentials have been obtained from the catalog provider/parts partner.
- Run our Free System Check Now!
- 32 or 64-bit Editions Windows® 7, Windows® 8 and Windows® 10
- Dual Core 2.2 GHZ or Higher Four Gigabytes (GB) Random Access Memory (RAM) for Host/Server, Two Gigabyte RAM for Workstation computer
- 8 Gigabytes available hard disk drive space
- 19” color monitor 1280 x 1024 resolution
- Dual Layer DVD-ROM Drive
- Sound Card and speakers (For training videos) Inkjet or Laser printer (Due to the large variety of printers available we cannot guarantee that every printer will be compatible with our software.)
- A UPS (Un-interruptible Power Supply) is highly recommended.
- Broadband Internet Connection
Network connectivity is required if you will be using your Shop Management system on multiple computers. For network setups with access to the internet, a commercial firewall and antivirus application is highly recommended. We also recommend the services of a professional network administrator in configuring your network environment.
- Any 32 or 64-bit Edition of Microsoft ® Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10 or Windows Server 2012 may be used as a server if it is not a domain controller.
- Commercial Grade 100 MB/sec or faster Network Card
- TCP/IP network protocol
- Wireless connectivity is supported using 802.11g or faster
- A computer dedicated to hosting the database should be considered when 5 or more concurrent workstations will be connected. Network Domains are not supported.
*Note: Windows XP and Windows Vista must be Service Pack 3 (SP2) or greater Disclaimer: The minimum requirements listed above apply to the current set of applications. These requirements may not be compatible with future software releases. # Subject to change.
Use the form below to request your Free Upgrade.
- Run System Check